Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

things are just meant to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Something was bugging me...been talking and talking and all looked settled then........sneezy called me....then I thought and thought and thought and thought.....I then phoned my good dad aged 66 who trudged thru 3000 million words contained in previous drs cases to help with my companies appeal...my dad said this (not me or my company)..........that Mr ormand did act in bad faith..........he didnt disclose he was the expert in the previous case he referred to...i just dont know...I am a layman and Nominet say this guy didnt act in bad faith BUT why isnt a picture of him on the Nominet website why cant I find him on his employers website....I really dont know...at the end of the day I am a layman and I need help and no one seems to care....I dont like getting threatening emails from the home office...anyone can help if they like?...oops the threats were to chickens i think

Lee

Last edited:
what he says goes

We should all listen to our dads...he will write a letter tomorrow..based on that letter we will act...Novices and laymen shall not be persuaded by lesser persons we will stand firm

Last edited:
it was about chickens

It was about chickens...apparently sent to me in error but noone has substantiated the claim....alot could be read into it but I wont.

Lee

grandin said:
It was about chickens...apparently sent to me in error but noone has substantiated the claim....alot could be read into it but I wont.

You have... I dont like getting threatening emails from the home office ?!

If it was meant for me then the last line could be construed as a threat therefore I did lodge a complaint at my local police station. To be honest because nothig materialisd then clearly its not the Home Officees opinion it is one silly person who thinks its clever sending such things...

It does seem abit of a leap from an 'funny email' about shooting gay chickens to then take it as a threat and nipping down the local police station to lodge a complaint.

Out of interest, what would happen if you *did* read alot into it?! Do you really believe that shooting gay chickens would be official home office opinion?

or is all the above designed as thought provoking remarks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom