Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal theme .org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Obviously I'm thinking of wordpress themes.

What do ya fink?

ive noticed a massivle slump in the market recently especially for .org.uk's so on a personal note i dont think there is much value in the domain alone. However a wordpress theme site would be a great development! There are a few premium template sites that offer decent affiliate rate's for sales, so that would be something to look into.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do :)

Not sure this would have many admirers at the moment, unless theme is an acronym for some charity like gosh is for great ormond street hospital.

The lull in the market at the moment on acorn in particular is because of the confusion in the inherent values in domain names. Exact search match domains ( especially long tailed variants ) have naturally taken a dive because they hold little value outside of the SEO industry but short product and industry exacts which act in the real world aswell as for SEO are probably rising in value as a result of recent changes.

Thanks,
the market is definitely very slow, but I've managed to pick up a few that I think are quite good for next to nothing.

I'm going to build a site promoting wordpress themes on it for sure, hopefully can earn some decent commissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom