Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The Secret of Get My App Developed

Reaction score
So here is the thing. I want to get my app developed. Its related to an ecommerce store. We have a live website, just want to give the same experience to the users in an app. I am kind of newbie in this field, so I have no idea about development and all. I do know about the product life cycle and the key aspects which are needed to develop an app which would woo my customers. However, my entire expertize comes to halt, when my seniors ask me questions like:
  • How much would the app cost?
  • How much time would it take to build the app? Can’t we make it in house?
  • Who would create the app?
  • What should the app have? – In terms of App Design Layout, product categories and product description, should it have a shopping cart, and no to forget about the convenient checkout modes etc.
There are literally thousands of companies, which are involved in mobile application development in UK. Is the above-mentioned checklist enough to start the development process, or should I ask more questions. Secondly, can anyone suggest me some good questions, which needs to be asked before an app is made.

If it's not a spam post why do you have an image which is generic and used all over the web? That is the same MO that spammers have used in the past and, when called out about it, they respond once or twice then disappear. You could've asked your question without a link but especially without a link using anchor text which you have no doubt placed there for SEO purposes. Please don't insult our intelligence. Also if your 'seniors' are asking you those questions and you don't know the answers you need more than our help - you need a different job.

Worse thing is the company they are promoting are an SEO agency amongst other things!

That doesn't make any sense. Your English has degenerated to the level of..oh I don't know... an Indian spammer for a SEO website. Can you get us to number 1 on google? Just out of interest why would 'we' need to concentrate and get information when you were pretending to ask 'us' for information? Also your second sentence makes no sense - are you saying we should leave? Leave what exactly? On the plus side this post now serves to remove any customers you might have in the future if they do a search and see the spam level you drop to in order to market your 'services'. Don't let your seniors see it - they might fire you for incompetence :p Anyway good luck graduating.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom