Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The RSS Feed is on Speed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Admin,

Whilst I like having a news feed in the forum about 2 pages of today's "new posts" are taken up by Sedo sales, which is a pain in the arse.

Would it be possible to consider either separating the feed into a "News" link and exclude it from human edited posts?

I like to see the sedo sales individually, why is it a pain, am I not getting the point ?

I like to see the sedo sales individually, why is it a pain, am I not getting the point ?

When I clicked "new posts" this morning I was presented with almost two pages of feeds from the RSS, which is a pain as I wanted new posts not new news.

Most of the sedo domains reported in that RSS this morning are not recent sales going by those that I checked.

Khalid
They are easily distinguishable, and if you scroll up and down you can select the new threads you are interested in under the "domain name community" heading, and ignore the obvious sedo sales.
Problem solved, no more pain in rear.

I changed the RSS settings to post more results, less often, but it seems the Sedo RSS feed does not include a sol date, so it is posting some old stuff.

I beleive there is a way I can exclude anything the RSS agents I use here posts from the "New Posts", is everyone in favour of that?

Admin

Khalid
They are easily distinguishable, and if you scroll up and down you can select the new threads you are interested in under the "domain name community" heading, and ignore the obvious sedo sales.
Problem solved, no more pain in rear.

Khalid, sorry, I thought these were all new sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom