Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Taxis.ME.UK - worth nothing right? Or less than nothing?

Lol - it was too good not to have ;) Pretty stupid I know....It's that ole brain vs gutt moment....

Not necessarily!

.me.uk's get a bad rap on this forum... but when they're short and good... brandable / descriptive etc, I believe they have value (having sold 3 for £1k last year)
Also with .uk it can be a domain 'hack' which also creates interest... e.g. loveme.uk .. and love.me.uk
.. if an individual can own it rather than a company... then what's not to love about .me.uk!
Google apparently doesn't like it much... but year after year there's a grand national .me .uk site that pops up on the first page in Aintree week... so.. go figure...
Also.. personal for names etc.. it's got less commercial value than .co.uk and .uk... but everything has it's place .. so don't give up..

I'm sure a taxi firm somewhere would love this! .. go on.. prove them wrong! :)

It's certainly not worth less than nothing - can't see anything that could cause you to pay damages :) Having said that I don't recall seeing any me.uk sales

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom