Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal systemupdate.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm new to this forum, and I wanted to start my first post with systemupdate.co.uk

As I work with CNC systems, the term is used alot and is also universal. I would appreciate your appraisals.

Thanks

Cheers!

Good luck with it but I would be extremely surprised if you could sell this name as it is not a commercially valuable term.

Rgds

Welcome

Your term dosen't hold market potential (As in willing to pay 'Random' third party).

System-updates are either inplace or they aren't - (othewise its supplier specific)

won't work at a domain level

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm new to this forum, and I wanted to start my first post with systemupdate.co.uk

As I work with CNC systems, the term is used alot and is also universal. I would appreciate your appraisals.

Thanks

Cheers!

Welcome to Acorn Domains,

the keyword has 3,6K global monthly exacts, but just about 140 local UK monthly exacts. Not much value, unless you'll develop. Good luck.

I do agree, it is very specific. But I would keep it as I think one day the term will be very useful.

Thanks for your input..

Faysal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom