Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers Sunny Beach Bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Happy to listen to offers for domain name:

SunnyBeachBulgaria.co.uk

I know, this name contains three words and is rather long, but being pretty popular location for British tourists and with Term ''sunny beach Bulgaria'' averaging 22,200 monthly, local UK searches, I certainly believe this name has decant value.

Please inquire for additional information or make offers via PM,

Thanks

hi,

like, are you smoking weed?

how would I make money out of buying this off you?

I suppose that's up to you to figure it out, if you would seriously consider to pick up this domain name..

Well I am no expert, but with such a search volume suppose you could make forum, blog for people to share they experience, stories out there, probably can get companies to look for workers (reps) who are needed out there for most of year.. I am sure there used to be, or still is program on TV about this place too.. Can imagine, it would make some money from advertisement, if manage to get people book they holidays via site too.

I am not ready for such a project yet and summer is coming soon, so that's why I just put it up for sale.. See what happens :)

As matter of fact, not any more. I quit smoking that stuff while ago :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom