Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Suitshop.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Any ideas of worth? had 3 emails now asking me for a price. All from non-descript yahoo type email addresses. To be honest, i am not sure what to ask for it. Is it best to start a Sedo auction and just send them the url? What do you think?

regards,
Kate

Have a look here for the prices other 'shop' type domains sold for.

Any ideas of worth? had 3 emails now asking me for a price. All from non-descript yahoo type email addresses. To be honest, i am not sure what to ask for it. Is it best to start a Sedo auction and just send them the url? What do you think?

regards,
Kate

This could be a good domain £xxxx, but you have not taken the hyphen.

Nice catch. I don't think "Reboot" alone is enough to be a legal registrant.

I keep trying to change it but they keep rejecting it. I plan on contacting them on Monday. Thanks btw.

Great name.

Only thing I would have against it is that suits don't tend to convert so well online.

I think it is an upper three-figure domain myself, end user. Probably £650 - £850 ish.

- Rob

I back ordered this domain on Snap Names.. and obviously lost! So I think its a decent domain it goes without saying. I'm not one of the people that has emailed you about it, mind.

Well done on getting it. Out of interest, may I ask which drop catcher you used to win the race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom