Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers Stream TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for any interest in StreamTV.co.uk, this is a nice name in this niche, and the streaming niche is only going to get bigger, with many people now viewing solely on their mobile devices. My statcounter.com stats show that most of the visitors are using one one sort of mobile device or another.

There are numerous options for developing this domain properly, I haven't bothered trying to monetise it apart from sticking some Adsense ads on there as space filler, as it was made mostly for my personal use, as we've had no tv signal here since May 2013, and secondly, I'm no good at making sites, as you can probably guess from my site, but it does me :)

It would be more suited to having a decent looking site on it offering aff stuff from the likes of lovefilm.com, netflix.com and other associated streaming sites. A forum covering all tv topics and programmes a bit like digitalspy.co.uk might also suit it, as people appear to love chatting about tv programmes, and that would be another thing to keep bringing back returning visitors. Perhaps also have an app made for it through which other advertising could also be done.

[edit]

Edited to add price requirements: Minimum offers of £1.3K and the BIN price is £2K

I put the site on it on Nov 7th, these are the Google Analytic stats from Nov 7th 2013 - Mar 24th 2014, please make any offers below, no PM's:

Visits: 20,324
Unique Visitors: 10,511
Pageviews: 41,613
Bounce Rate: 58.94%
New visitor: 51.9%
Returning visitor: 48.1%

Acquisition stats are:

Organic Search: 13,801
Direct: 5,325
Referral: 803
Social: 395

Graph from StatCounter showing how traffic is increasing since site started:

2i0cjgy.jpg

I'm pretty sure the other bidder for this in the Sedo auction I won was the owner of the hyphenated .co.uk version, because as soon as the auction had finished, they immediately went and registered streamtv.org.uk, which redirects to their hyphenated version of my domain.

They're developing their hyphenated name and have just got a £50K investment from their university (linked to on their site) to develop their domain/site, they're also going down the lovefilm.com and nextflix.com route.

Payment by PayPal, buyer pays Nominet fee, immediate transfer.

Last edited:
Like the name and with the ChromeCast coming out that's all I've been doing since last week with TV.

Maybe a central hub website for "How to" "Apps" that allow etc

@ GDG, I hadn't see those ChromeCast stream things before, they look pretty good, but they're not something I'd use, they seem more aimed at people with mobile phones to transfer things to their TV.

Any interest in this good name?

Last call on this one, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom