Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Stream TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I Bought this co.uk recently for £180, it was worth that for me and I would have gone higher if I needed to. There was only 1 other bidder, and I assume they own the hyphenated version as they regged the org.uk of it after the auction ended and redirected to their hyphenated domain, any thoughts on the name?

I like it anyway, I just put a quick site up on it the other day to get it indexing.

It's certainly where TV /Entertainment is going. So much content at our fingertips and all by way of streaming.

It's a nice name but what are your plans? I assume you're not setting up a rival Netflix service, so are you looking at an end user sale?

Yeah, who knows, there might be an end user sale somewhere along the line for this type of name related to streaming, of which there's plenty about.

I have no real plans for it, and definitely not as a rival to Netflix with my site making skills :lol:, I just liked the name and it fits in with my other TV related names.

I'll probably just leave the current site on the streamtv name as it is for now, I may add it to FilmOn at some point, but I want that to have the ability to add my own content before I do that, and FilmOn doesn't have that option to add your own stuff at the moment, though that may change as it's early days with them being fairly new, and they keep adding new things to their control panel.

I've been using FilmOn.com for my tv-guide.co.uk site and I'm going to put a full whitelabel site on that one soon to see how it goes.

Last edited:
I like your tv-guide.co.uk name and site.

You might get lucky one day with streamtv.co.uk, but then stream.co.uk and stream.tv are much better.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom