Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal sportdrink.c0.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have mentioned this domain in the past, and am considering putting on domain lore.

I have been offered £150 and i am totally skint, but from what i heard n the past this could be undervalue?
Should i take it, put on domain lore or sell it some other way? either way i need to sell.

If I list it on domainlore (or sedo??) should I and how do i let people know it's going up for auction? (this post is +1 for that i guess?)

any idea of what I should be looking to get for it?

Thanks in advance

The plural of your domain sold on Domainlore for £120: http://domainlore.co.uk/sportsdrink.co.uk

The plural gets 320 exacts and the singular gets a 1/3 of that, so £150 would look like a good sale compared to the plural if going by exacts alone, either that or go and find a possible end user for it who would pay more than a reseller here or on Domainlore.

Apologies for going off topic, but how do you search previous auctions on domainlore?

@ Iamrofe, they don't have an archive of sales on there as far as I'm aware, I only knew it had been on there as I remembered the plural being mentioned at some point, a search on Google for "sportsdrink.co.uk" and the same on Acorn gave a link to Domainlore.

thanks for that.
The offer i received seems to have fell through :(

I will list on domain lore along with 2 other domains i have, please let me know if I should put a minimum value on them (should maybe have made a new thread but have already created one for these in the past (i think).

cabletidy.co.uk
electriccig.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom