Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal sienna.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sienna.co.uk recent catch any thoughts on possible value

I'm sure the company who used to own it let it drop by accident and they will probably want it back.

So hopefully a nice offer from them :cool:

sienna.co.uk recent catch any thoughts on possible value

No flies on you there :)

I can only think of the obvious route at the moment, to the .com - Or maybe I'm tired and not thinking straight. But really good catch though, v well played.

Last edited:
Good catch indeed. I'm optimistic and will say low x,xxx to an end user.

I buy alot of first names bex, eliza, alysha and more so value to me is as a first name :)

Last edited:
Nice catch. The system seems to be on a roll :) I would say mid to high £xxxx based purely on demand never mind that it's a name.

Thanks all great info

Nice catch. The system seems to be on a roll :) I would say mid to high £xxxx based purely on demand never mind that it's a name.

I would say so mate certainly seems to like me with names :D

I don't rate it, trying to sell a domain back to a company that have already bought it once and let it drop, its going to end in one of two ways, either they didn't really need it or use it (hence the drop) or they will end up DRSing you, and to be fair having an open discussion about selling it back to them won't help your case.

I don't rate it, trying to sell a domain back to a company that have already bought it once and let it drop, its going to end in one of two ways, either they didn't really need it or use it (hence the drop) or they will end up DRSing you, and to be fair having an open discussion about selling it back to them won't help your case.

Agreed Aaron to be clear though I haven't discussed selling it to the previous owner anyware.
As with all my domains they are acquired with a view to develop if someone makes an interesting offer before this happens I consider it.
I went after this as its a popular first name and was enquiring about its value in this regard

Agree. Wait for buyers, chasing will just lead to trouble.

Was this one of those out of phase (the usual 92 day suspended) drop domains?

I'm not sure think it was a standard drop was certainly on well known droplists

Likewise dont see any value myself.

I see value, but never saw it on the list I was looking at (doesn't mean it wasn't there). I wonder what the registration date was pre-drop?

I see value, but never saw it on the list I was looking at (doesn't mean it wasn't there). I wonder what the registration date was pre-drop?

I had it on my notepad for weeks, was hoping most wouldn't see it hehe.

Pre Reg was 2007-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom