Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Should we notify you for auctions?

Should we notify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was thinking about expanding the Live Auctions section. And, I thought to myself, it is hard to catch all the auctions going on. So, should we occasionally notify you about the domains you are searching for? This is how the feature is going to work:

1. Users can add certain keywords they are finding on a domain
2. We'll daily - or occasionally check if the auctions we have contain the specific keywords
3. If any auction matches that, notify that user!

That way, you will not lose any juicy domains on auctions. This will be an opt-in feature.

I was thinking about expanding the Live Auctions section. And, I thought to myself, it is hard to catch all the auctions going on. So, should we occasionally notify you about the domains you are searching for? This is how the feature is going to work:

1. Users can add certain keywords they are finding on a domain
2. We'll daily - or occasionally check if the auctions we have contain the specific keywords
3. If any auction matches that, notify that user!

That way, you will not lose any juicy domains on auctions. This will be an opt-in feature.

I'd only provide a list of keywords or domains I was targeting if I was confident you could not read them.

I'm not knocking your idea, but for me, things I target are for a reason, and I wouldn't want anyone to know who could share or target that information.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom