Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal shopfront.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google "shop front". Find relevant buyers.

Write a letter to them explaining domain merits and inviting offers.

Wait for replies.

You then have market value of domain, much better than any appraisal here.

Make a decent sale if you're lucky.

Let me know how you get on and thank me for this post.

Rgds

Not sure of value, but could be a nice brand able for shop fitter outfit?

Again, not sure on value but a couple of development ideas..

As previously mentioned would be a great name for a shop fitting company.

Also, something along the lines of 'not on the highstreet', doesn't have to be arty stuff, could be anything that smaller shops/importers sell that is unique giving them a 'shop front'..

Or, selling ecommerce packages.. second thoughts how much do you want for it..?

Let me know how you get on and thank me for this post.
You sure..:confused:

Write a letter to them explaining domain merits and inviting offers.

I get roughly an enquiry a month, but they always ask for a price, hence why I'm looking for appraisals. Its only now that I'm looking to sell.

Also, something along the lines of 'not on the highstreet', doesn't have to be arty stuff, could be anything that smaller shops/importers sell that is unique giving them a 'shop front'..

Or, selling ecommerce packages.. second thoughts how much do you want for it..?

This is where I think it has value.

I like the name and I think it could have value as an ecommerce solution / setup for customers.

The only slight issue for me is context. The Yanks tend to say 'store' and not 'shop', unless they are talking about 'shopping' or 'shoppers'.

What I mean is they have names like 'shoppers drug mart' or they might type 'shop for bargains' into Google, but they would tend to say 'store front' or 'drug store' if they were talking about the actual shop.

So, if you can follow what I mean, I think 'shopfront' may conflict with their idea of 'storefront'. Hope thats not too confusing.

The only slight issue for me is context. The Yanks tend to say 'store' and not 'shop', unless they are talking about 'shopping' or 'shoppers'.

What I mean is they have names like 'shoppers drug mart' or they might type 'shop for bargains' into Google, but they would tend to say 'store front' or 'drug store' if they were talking about the actual shop.

So, if you can follow what I mean, I think 'shopfront' may conflict with their idea of 'storefront'. Hope thats not too confusing.

I agree, thank you.

Hi

I run a shopfitting company (I have shopfitting.com), I don't think it's a great name for a Shop fitter. Probably more of interest to a shopfront manufacture, I sold Shopfronts.co.uk for £8k, contact that guy he's purchased other similar domains.

Pete

Hi

I run a shopfitting company (I have shopfitting.com), I don't think it's a great name for a Shop fitter. Probably more of interest to a shopfront manufacture, I sold Shopfronts.co.uk for £8k, contact that guy he's purchased other similar domains.

Pete

Worth a try, thank you.

Have you contacted all the companies on the first 10 pages in Google for related terms?

I like the name and I am sure there are plenty of companies who would like to have it.

Good luck.

Last edited:
yes certainly been registered for a while I see. And all the other extensions are taken. It's very similar in nature to quite a lot of my dotcoms. Very difficult to sell on a board or to a general domainer. But, when a bite comes along it's usually the end-user with a definite use planned.

I would probably pitch it at around US$2,000 to a direct email enquiry, with the understanding and realisation that cold-calls like that won't come around to often

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom