Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Selection of Aged Domains and Websites With Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have decided to have a cleanup of domains and sites which have been neglected due to other commitments.

Some of these sites were making me my living in their prime but I simply don’t have the time to maintain/develop so I’m looking for offers on them. I will be sad to sell these as they were what got me started in IM but there’s no point me holding on to them when I don’t have time to update them. The websites do come with some income but I don’t have tracking codes per site and the sites aren’t updated so I have no idea which site converts for what offers. If they are updated with fresh offers they will convert right away.

See THIS DOCUMENT for info.

Hi

Hi i know you are looking for offers but any ball park figures with these please ?

As a rough indicator I would say:
Websites
£x,xxx - £xx,xxx

Domains
£xxx - £x,xxx.

Sorry that I can't be more specific as I'm not sure how much interest I will get for these yet :)

Added another PR1 site to this but haven't had time to add all the details yet.

Still getting commission from these even though all the offers are expired and the users get redirected to other offers on the network.

These sites are simply losing commission until they are in the right hands (i.e. someone who updates them!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom