Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

For Sale Selection £25 upto £200

Status
Not open for further replies.
All original prices now reduced by 40%
(new prices in blue)

Will leave this up for a couple more days.

Not wanting to sound like a moral crusader again. But maybe if you didn't pedal and list domains such as teenabuse (I'm associating this domain as adult as it's listed with other adult domains and IMO has no place anywhere on the web, so before anyone says it's my mind that is the problem I assure you it's not) and other adult domains with your other names you may get more sales. I know I've purposely not bought one, maybe there are others who have done the same?

Hi Caz. I understand your point with a name like TeenAbuse, but surely this could be used in a positive way to provide help, information and advice etc.

Caz,

I immediately thought help site, either related to teenage abuse of drugs / alcohol, violence towards teenagers, or abuse in teenage relationships.

A quick google confirmed this: http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=teen+abuse

One of the top results is a direct.gov site: http://spotteenabuse.direct.gov.uk/index.html

Ashton. I thought the same. I work for a youth organisation, however, it's position alongside other said domains worried me.

Leave the cancer/advice sites etc to the experts and the relevant extensions, don't Market them alongside other domains. Especially IMO adult related domains.

I'm not one for political correctness/ morals are more important, and I am more than prepared to put my head up when it comes to safeguarding those who need it.

Ashton. I thought the same. I work for a youth organisation, however, it's position alongside other said domains worried me.

Leave the cancer/advice sites etc to the experts and the relevant extensions, don't Market them alongside other domains. Especially IMO adult related domains.

I'm not one for political correctness/ morals are more important, and I am more than prepared to put my head up when it comes to safeguarding those who need it.

This is a mixed selection of 127 domains, of which around 5 are adult related.
I could understand your point if it was listed in an adult related list of names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom