Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers SecureBet.co.uk - Around 100 Visits per Day

Can you give us a breakdown of the traffic? ie how many of those visits where from actual people? Thanks. I am looking for traffic domains but fed up with hearsay or incomplete stats - eg I have a domain with 3k+visits daily from 700 unique addresses. However when removing searchbots,bots,spammers,scammers,fake wp login attempts etc it actually boils down to 25 real people per day. I also have domains with zero visits per day from real people that were advertised on this forum with hundreds of visits. Please provide info and I will make you an offer.

It seems Undeveloped does not give a breakdown of traffic. I will send them a request to ask.

I can always park at Sedo for a week or so and get the stats from there.

I also looked at some free backlink checker tools (http://smallseotools.com/). I found alot of backlinks and 1600 indexes domains.

Maybe someone with an ahrefs or moz account could verify?

Majestic showing 1 backlink, nothing at Moz. Ok thanks - obviously not trying to affect the sale but it looks like it's going to be on name only.

Strange...traffic must be coming from somewhere (as you said possible crawlers etc), and compared to my 2nd highest visited domain (swimsu.it), it is much higher...

securebet.co.uk 209
swimsu.it 41

Both parked for 2 days now.

Thanks @RobM , since parking the domain at DomainOffer.co.uk, I can see I had around 100 uniques daily and already had 3 people complete the offer page!

I would affiliate with sites like bet365 - the traffic is targeted towards betting tips I'm sure you could monetise it. Might even be worth developing if you have any interest in that field.

Thanks. Good idea. I plan to monetize with affiliate programs at first. Will first try out a free one and later maybe move to a better (paid) turnkey solution.

If it really is getting traffic we might be interested, but it depends where it's coming from.

Any chance you could install a stats programs to see how much is referal/search/direct?

Most of the traffic is from Portugal, some form Italy/Ireland

Here is the last 3 day breakdown. U= Unique AU = All Unique

upload_2017-1-15_16-40-27.png

members from Portugal trying to access old members area:

upload_2017-1-15_16-43-2.png

Used to be a Portugese Blog (wordpress site) for SportsBet Tips (football etc).

Seems to have been active until Oct 2016.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom