Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Retrogame.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just picked up this recently deleted domain along with the .uk domain, I'm new to the whole domain flipping thing but only paid registration costs for this. Did I do good or am I better developing a small site with adsense etc? Retro gaming seems quite popular these days. Cheers

Cheers Nick, I have sent emails to retro gaming sites to see if they are interested but if not I'll get some affiliate stuff up on it.

Hi all,
Just picked up this recently deleted domain along with the .uk domain, I'm new to the whole domain flipping thing but only paid registration costs for this. Did I do good or am I better developing a small site with adsense etc? Retro gaming seems quite popular these days. Cheers

Hi, While im not a huge fan of niche sites anymore nor two word domains from my past experience when my network owned an games section we used a game arcade script full of games and covered it it google adsense.. The adsense ads made so much money.. they always have huge pictures of game images etc so people clicked them as they blended in well with games around it.. always use the small and large square image ads as a banner shaped one is an obvious banner and some people wont click banners as they have no desire to leave your website in the first instance which is good.. but to make money you need them to click ads and leave your site so the square image ones looked like our own games but they went off to another site....

:cool:

Hi all,

You did well to acquire this for registration costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom