Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal RentMyCar_co_uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

May have an interested party for this one but just wondering what you feel a fair asking price should be? Personally I am a fan of brandable and call to action domains like this.

Thanks,
Dave

Is there an 'Insurance compliant' market out there for this type of 'Personal fulfilment' ? service

It would certainly be a new one on me - but i'm happy to learn.

If it's standard car rental market your after - then i'd encourage any domain sales opportunity that came your way

It appears so just search these keywords on Google and you will see the most obvious end user for these keywords on the top spot. This would be an ideal name for anyone looking to startup a similar service or for any existing service (like Whipcar) to gain a competitive edge.

Thanks,
Dave

Is there an 'Insurance compliant' market out there for this type of 'Personal fulfilment' ? service

It would certainly be a new one on me - but i'm happy to learn.

If it's standard car rental market your after - then i'd encourage any domain sales opportunity that came your way

Hi all,

May have an interested party for this one but just wondering what you feel a fair asking price should be? Personally I am a fan of brandable and call to action domains like this.

Thanks,
Dave

As ever, it's worth what someone's prepared to pay for it, so just ask them to make you an offer and sell if you're happy to. Look on domainprices.co.uk for similar sales.

I think it's a good brandable name if that helps.

Rgds

Different for drops but for new regs a few days old then take any offer you get…

Last edited:
Different for drops but for new regs a few days old then take any offer you get…

This is one I caught a few days ago. Pre-reg of 2004 I think. Probably should have mentioned that.

Nearest I could find DriveMyCar co.uk $1,567 Dec 11 so suppose its if you think its better or worse? With regards “Brand” what the other cctlds Tlds etc are is often a good guide as to viability and if others share your vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom