Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal red hair dye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Could I have your thoughts on redhairdye_co_uk - dropped today - 2900 local exacts.

Thank you.

It's the kind of name I would have liked 18 months ago, I'm in 2 minds now. Obviously with it being such a specific EMD it's suited to a site selling red hair dye either directly or via affiliates and nothing else...I guess the question is the degree of appeal these type of sites still have for developers as definitively it's a 'thin' subject.

It has decent exacts though so I imagine there's a reasonable sale in there somewhere

I'm probably not the best to reply (as exacts aren't my game) but, I have to say. The amount of women that like to 'Go Red' are probably looking-up 'recommendations' for the Dye and Shade and obviously feedback on the Posters satisfaction. I can't see it being a great product supply name without links to lots of Top-Quality products and Comments

Stellar / Bailey - Thank you, your comments are valued.

Although I don't tend to develop I am tempted to do something with this and contrary to the down failing I still think EMD's do have some life in them, but as with most things in this industry - only time will tell.

I think if the right buyer comes along could fetch high £xx to low £xxx but it's a tough market at the moment that's for sure.

The name is not worth anything for me.

If you really want to make a website about hair dye why limit yourself to the colour red? just get any old name and do sub pages

/red-hair-dye
/blonde-hair-dye
etc etc

Thanks Murray, took it simply because of the stats. But yes, other colours can be incorporated into the initial site. Nice one, thanks.

Dave

Could I have your thoughts on redhairdye_co_uk - dropped today - 2900 local exacts.

Thank you.

2900 local exacts = 96 visits per day if you were ranked first and always clicked on.

Purchase conversion rate likely to be less than 1 in 100. Probably a lot less as not a major online product.

I don't see major potential but happy to be proved wrong. Good luck.

2900 local exacts = 96 visits per day if you were ranked first and always clicked on.

Purchase conversion rate likely to be less than 1 in 100. Probably a lot less as not a major online product.

I don't see major potential but happy to be proved wrong. Good luck.

That puts a new perspective on it, but I enjoy a challenge ;)

Not sure if its still used as a marketing tool but I'm sure in the past I've seen cosmetic companies that would pay a commission for sign up's to receive a free sample may be an angle

Not sure if its still used as a marketing tool but I'm sure in the past I've seen cosmetic companies that would pay a commission for sign up's to receive a free sample may be an angle

Thanks, yes I think I saw something like that on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom