Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal recyclepackaging.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have just acquired recyclepackaging.co.uk

i also have defaultcharges.co.uk/com has anybody any ideas on value or any ideas on marketing strategy,default charge has approximately 1.7 million searches through google alone and solicitors are earning a fortune through bank overdraft/mortgage and credit cards?

I am from over here in the US so I appologize if I may be missing a term that is used in the UK, but recycle packaging sound awkward to me - it sounds like you are making a command rather than talkingt about a product...

As far as the other, I know there is only a fraction of the number of lawyers and lawsuits over there as there are here, but I do understand that class action suits over the extent and amounts of default charges are possible here and there right now. That one could be a gold mine if that were to happen. look here for example for a point of reference

Last edited:
yes there is certainly movement in the banking sector,i know when i went into an unauthorized overdraft i was charged £50 for the privilege and according to the oft it costs a maximum of £2.50 for the bank so there is a discrepancy there ,do you have the same problem in the States then Jacal1?

about the recyclepackaging ,we have a huge concern over here about the environment at the moment and when i came across this and the .com and info had already been taken by a big reputable site i took the UK domain.

thanks for your input jacal1 much appreciated.

Test case
The OFT has already stated that credit card default charges were unfair and had been set too high. It is now taking seven banks and one building society to the High Court seeking a ruling that the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999 do apply to bank charges.

What can you do?
While the test case is going on, claims will ordinarily be suspended, except in genuine cases of financial hardship. The suspension mechanism is designed to streamline the test case and requires the banks to deal with claims swiftly once the test case has been decided If you've already made a claim, see our FAQs page for information on how the test case may affect you.

source office of fair trading

recyclepackaging.co.uk - Sorry, domain has very little value IMO.

defaultcharges.co.uk/com - fine if you want to take the time to create a "how to reclaim your bank charges" type site, but the domains themselves have little value IMO because I don't feel the terms are in common use, although I can't explain your search data.

i suppose you have to be in debt to understand this one,when you have not kept to an agreement for mortgage,credit cards or overdraft you are charged £30-£70 for an unauthorised privelage which according to the oft is illegal and it is taking many banks to court because it costs the bank next to nothing to deal with ,in the U.S there is a big problem with banks in the Sub-Prime Market lending money to people with a low income and not being able to pay money back and then the banks will add default charges on top of money already owned(illegal),many solicitors are able to rip through contracts issued by banks because of this descrepency in default charges.

accelerator,which search data can you not understand?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=default+charge&meta=

Well maybe the term is in more popular use in US and people will search more for it there ...

Do not confuse the number of Google Results, which is what you are quoting me, with the number of times people search for things, because they are different metrics, and the latter is way more important in terms of domain name value. Just because a term has been used a lot on websites (shown by Google Results number) doesn't mean that people go searching for it (as shown by Wordtracker tool or Google AdWords external keywords tool):

http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/?seed=default+charge&adult_filter=off&suggest=Hit+Me

gives no results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom