Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal recieved.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought as much, should have looked more before back ordering. Did not spot it was a spelling error.

Anyone else?

Thanks all!

Can't think of what to do without the miss spelling !

It's ok, i doubt you are the first to think you've caught a real gem only to realise it's a typo afterwards. I did the same with hardrives.co.uk a while back, what a waste of a catch fee that was.

Not really my place to be taking part as a little bit of a growing newbie, but I don't think the domain name can utilize much purpose, since the search engines will tend to give you a "Did you mean:" for all spelling mistakes. The search volume seems low & I think anyone who did visit would probably read a little bit or just press the back button; If you spelt absurd wrongly as absurb, I don't really feel the need to do much more then click the did you mean, put the correct spelling in mind and go on and read the definition of received if that's what I wanted to do originally by Google'ing it.

Your % click's in organic would be low and the actual number of conversions (as henry said, probably best from adverts) would also be low (irrelevant and unlikely to be interested enough to stay), I don't see much potential going with it.

How about a spelling mistake website with a very long article about the " i before e except after c" bollocks that we were once taught in school?

How about a spelling mistake website with a very long article about the " i before e except after c" bollocks that we were once taught in school?

And then?

Even I know how to spell received and I am foreign, do you expect any type-in traffic? The browsers we use these days direct you to the right word or to a site related to it..Or try using Google and type in this word and you will be directed to a site.. So no, this domain has no value.

Just my opinion, but who am I, I no speek engliesh.

I'd imagine it gets so many searches because people type the word into google to see the correct spelling.

Just move on. Lots of people have registered/booked typos before (including me) but just concerntrate on something else.

And then?

Even I know how to spell received and I am foreign, do you expect any type-in traffic? The browsers we use these days direct you to the right word or to a site related to it..Or try using Google and type in this word and you will be directed to a site.. So no, this domain has no value.

Just my opinion, but who am I, I no speek engliesh.

No, I was making a joke. It used to be that we were taught " i before e except after c " in school for many years, but the only problem is that its completely wrong. They've now officially stopped teaching kids that in UK schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom