Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Received an offer for katie.eu - should I sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Received a mid-€xxx bid for katie.eu and I have no idea whether to sell or not. It's very early days with this TLD and so not sure if the domains will gain in value as time progresses or not.

How much do you think katie.eu is worth please?

Azam.biz said:
Received a mid-€xxx bid for katie.eu and I have no idea whether to sell or not. It's very early days with this TLD and so not sure if the domains will gain in value as time progresses or not.

How much do you think katie.eu is worth please?

Hmm, in the thread you posted here a few minutes ago:

http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/eu-domain-names-sale-wanted/9984-katie-eu.html#post42715

You claim that this domain name is set to rocket in value?? Yet two minutes later you post here and state you have no idea of its value or if it will increase or not. Strange!!

Grant

I see what you're saying, Grant, but the posts serve different purposes. One is to sell the domain name and other is to try to see how much the 'experts' think it is worth. So in one post I expressed optimism and in the other I tried to remain cagey and was encouraging other people to offer their opinions :)

In your opinion should I sell it now or will .eus like katie.eu increase in value?

Thanks for the feedback.

im no expert on domain appraisals, but its a strong keyword domain, i personaly would hold out for more

theres a couple of celebs out there who might want it (mrs cruise, jordon)
:p :p

seanc said:
theres a couple of celebs out there who might want it (mrs cruise, jordon)
:p :p

would be suprised if cruise knew where europe was and as for jordan... will let everyone make up their own jokes on her geographical know how :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom