Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal ProvenResults.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Was due to drop tomorrow but picked it up on the reg. Love the brand-ability of this one I can see it being used for health, dieting, fitness and even SEO.

What do you all think? Nice reg?

i like it.

Maybe mid xxx + to the right buyer, might have to wait a while for them to come along though.

I would list it at £1500 and hope a company has similar ideas like weightloss.

It occurs to me that it might also be useful for selling gardening products, seeds and/or fertilisers.
It might also be desirable to one of those companies that provide extra coaching to get kids through exams, or companies providing training to businesses.

As you say, it is a nice and brandable domain. The only hassle is that you can't pick a single direction for it, and build it out a bit, or you might mess things up for the customer.

As you say, it is a nice and brandable domain. The only hassle is that you can't pick a single direction for it, and build it out a bit, or you might mess things up for the customer.

That's actually quite good point made about Strap-line and brandable domains. I personally do get asked about a domains history even though I tend to point a lot of mine to dead servers.

as for the name ProvenResults, it's very usable - just a case of playing the waiting game

Thanks for the input guys. Seems like I picked up a nice one with real end user potential. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom