Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Propertyforrentin.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
New guy here. Have several domains like this one but I realise only one at a time.

Creation date: 05 Oct 2011

Domain History: We have 14 historical records for Propertyforrentin.com. The oldest record dates back more than 3 years. There are at least 4 significant changes. About 64% of the records publish domain name ownership data; the rest use a privacy or proxy service.

I had planned to turn these into a network of property sites with all areas in the UK (or even the world) in their own directories but running my own business has got in the way i.e propertyforrentin.com/london etc. I may still do something with them eventually but wanted to get some feedback.

Thanks

Last edited:
I first read the domain as Property for Rentin, which makes it look like a spelling mistake. That might be just me though.

Id say too long, bit confusing, better alternatives out there esp when your talking global etc not worth the time and if you believe “G” Mat Curtis seo mumbo jumbo... Sub domains or Sub-folders would seam sub is the winner at the moment so would be geo.Propertyforrentin.whatever not Propertyforrentin..whatever/geo

Ok guys thanks.

One final question. After registering these domains I found someone was using "propertytoletin.co.uk" with a message on their site saying they are launching the .com version (which I own).

Any legal issues with me approaching them at all?

Assuming they don’t have trademark etc then you could looking at site I’d say just seams a portal into another longwinded esateagentsin ? if they really want it and you want to get the max wait and see if they approach you if they don’t pretty clear indicator that there not really opening soon just normal web bull “ we are the biggest fastest growing etc “ they'd know when they actually start devlopment they don't own it...

Thanks. There's no registered trademark. I've had this domain WhoisGuard protected for the last year (although I'm sure there are other ways to find out the owner of a domain) and just recently renewed the domain but let the WhoisGuard drop. I'll wait a while and see if there's any approach now that they will be able to see my details from a whois lookup.

Any advice on putting a price on it if I were to contact them or vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom