Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk PR2 Directory site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sale is over.

This site is from a different league. I wasn't planning to sell it at all but can't maintain it. Even more, my brother had actually to clean the database for me that was dormant for several months. The site is:

PlanetJob_co.uk PR2

Had 106 UVs in Jan, already 80 in Feb. Domain was regged by me in 2001. Has more than 850 recruitment agencies listed. Since the update by my brother, already attracting potential paid clients as I can see from order page. Also runs Adsense (just activated). Needs DirectoryPress license that I can't transfer.

Directorypress is now under special offer at about £50 for unlimited license. I like the script, have another site with "sentimental value" running DP - shifu.co.uk

After site is initially populated, there is no much maintenance. You simply make all listings paid and auto-approve - hence no spam.

It was one attempt in end Jan to buy a paid submission for £25 which I rejected as it was a job post and site hasn't been cleaned yet. Site was in maintenance mode (no submissions) for a while.

As I said, this one is from a different league and offers from £300 are considered. BACS, buyer pays nic.

I have a firm offer of £(removed to make it fair), but want a bit more.

This thread will accept offers till 22:00 tonight or first who posts "sold" @ £350 will get it, if not, this will go to the highest bidder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom