Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Police-Auctions.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Morning guys,

Managed to pick this one up last night - Police-Auctions.co.uk. I was just wondering how much it might be worth?

It gets 18,100 local searches on Google - so might be worth me developing.

Cheers,

Nick

Difficult to put a value on this as I don't know how I would go about monetising it.
Would be interested to hear what ideas others may have.

There seem to be a few suppliers of details to police auctions, ie. newsletters, lists of auctions etc. They all seem to charge a subscription fee for what is generally free information (if you know where to look)

Thanks for the replies.

Had a little look at some competing websites and I think AdSense and an paid list would probably be the best way of monetising it!

Wouldn’t waste your time developing it cost you more that it would ever make and the police aren’t going to rebrand to a hyphenated domain “bumble bee auctions” you would just be full of non relevant spam affiliate doubt very much it would rank so what would be the point.

If you can find a way of monetising it (not sure what opportunities are out there) then it could be a nice domain. Probably a tough one to rank for though as there are a number of authority sites in the serps.

Thanks for your input guys - I appreciate it.

For now I'll sit on the domain, in no rush to get rid of it anyway.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom