Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal PokerSupplies co uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a decent enough product domain - I'd peg its reseller value at £1xx.

Welcome to acorndomains!

Ran it through my Estibot account, (for what's that worth), it came back with £1,292 retail.

Admin

Wouldn’t most people just use eBay? Doesn’t do it for me low search volume 73 uk exacts chips, sets etc seams more apt are there many or any uk distributors or any one wanting to break/ start in the uk? contact ones you can find there can be many ?
If you find one thats not brand or own already might get $ xxx back but a big maybe I’m not even sure if you developed It would warrant the expense?

No good to an end user because I doubt any business sells only poker supplies more like game supplies.

It could be used for personal development, I would say undeveloped £100 - £300

if this was something like poker chips then you would have a real gem on your hand.

That being said this still looks 100 poundish but with domains who knows, you could land a really interested buyer who could make a passion buy and fetch you real cash.

but a on a general note, I'll say 1XX pounds

Sorry to rain on your parade but I'd say reg fee...with domains like PokerStuff.co.uk FTR

I'm into poker and have bought a couple of sets recently - both from ebay too...

I was hoping for more people to say its worth thousands of pounds.:)

But still its refreshing to hear what others think instead of having to listen to my own thoughts over and over again.

So thank you very much for your comments.

In my defence I would only like to say that at the time when I bought it it had a lot more exacts. Don't remember how many but it was low 4 figures. Like 1xxx or 2xxx .

I was hoping for more people to say its worth thousands of pounds.:)

But still its refreshing to hear what others think instead of having to listen to my own thoughts over and over again.

So thank you very much for your comments.

In my defence I would only like to say that at the time when I bought it it had a lot more exacts. Don't remember how many but it was low 4 figures. Like 1xxx or 2xxx .

Which was low 4 figures? The exacts or the purchase price?

Last edited:
^^ Thanks.

Any business that seriously wants the name should be able to fork out £3xx minimum for it.

I have never seen a domain sold for £50 or £100 that I would register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom