Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal PN dot NET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at sedo prices $5-10k

I assume most sedo sales are reseller though

Nothing instantaneously jumps to mind, Not many so searching what the other nn .nets are if there used any patterns, countries language etc. If there are companies, products, services that its a Acronym/abbreviation for etc? Would have thought 8 -10k more if eager buyers/end users for it? Its not "my!" hi "etc but its not the worst :)

QF net $25,000 Mar-13 Sedo DNJournal
GY net $9,532 Nov-12 NameJet DNJournal
MB net $7,100 Oct-12 NameJet DNJournal
HB net $9,000 Sep-12 Sedo DNJournal
KO net $12,000 May-12 Sedo Sedo
KK net $6,600 Feb-12 Sedo DNJournal
My net $76,808 Dec-11 Sedo Sedo
SK net $7,101 Nov-11 Sedo Sedo
Ha net $9,800 Nov-11 Sedo Sedo
Mh net $5,600 Jun-11 Sedo Sedo
Cx net $7,010 Mar-11 Sedo Sedo
Rh net $10,000 Mar-11 Sedo Sedo
WY net $7,100 Jan-11 Sedo Sedo
Xa net $10,000 Dec-10 Sedo Sedo
KX net $8,911 Dec-10 Sedo Sedo
Cd net $26,000 Dec-10 UpMarketURLs/Eric Rice DNJournal
MM net $20,000 Aug-10 Private DNJournal
GJ net $7,200 Jun-10 Moniker/DF FTL DNJournal
QQ net $46,024 Nov-09 Sedo Auction

I sure there was a cheapo one went $2,900 Nov-12 Moniker/SnapNames DNJournal but can’t find it atm

Last edited:
Surely if you have been a domainor for 5+ years and you own a domain like that, you would know the value.

Surely if you have been a domainor for 5+ years and you own a domain like that, you would know the value.

:) I have to say they were my thoughts to.

I think in this instance Federer has a reasonable idea both of what he would like for the domain, and realistically what to expect. However, there's nothing lost in pitching a good domain on a board like this, purely because quite often someone will identify a market area or make a suggestion that hadn't crossed the posters mind previously. The "Thinkagain" thread was a good example, although that example was probably a little bit more vague for the domain owner.

The trouble with .net domains is they do seem to be more up and down in value and difficult to pin down to precise value. Most Gtld extensions are still identified with their original assigned purpose to a certain extent and by that relationship was always going to be the lower (in terms of usage) of the top-three Tld's. That's unless we had all ended-up with our own 'private Networks' (and who knows, that may have even been a prediction back then)

A certain value still seems to hold with .nets but you don't see much movement above $10k these days even for strong terms. Interesting that reported sale in 2007 I personally can't see it getting above that figure today. more likely a small loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom