Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

PM box full after 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this right 10 messages? then full, cheers :D

I think it depends on number of posts, or after first month or something, then increases to 100.

Since your mailbox is full, I've responded to one of your posts with contact info.

Regards,

Calum.

I struggle with 100 - but due to lazyness on my part i guess

pm limits

thanks guys... just a bit stupid cupid as we got 24 messages in and out via pm in our first few deals and then couldn't answer which made us look like twats... so maybe an increase to say 50 would help :rolleyes:

I think 100 is too small too. I have a bunch of forums where the basic is 100, and then it increases when you've accrued so many posts. I think that making it 200 at least would help a lot of us out.

There's legitimate reasons for wanting to keep some PM's and I think that the server cost isn't a great deal.

What do you say admin? Can you do it? Please....? ;)

I think 100 is too small too. I have a bunch of forums where the basic is 100, and then it increases when you've accrued so many posts. I think that making it 200 at least would help a lot of us out.

There's legitimate reasons for wanting to keep some PM's and I think that the server cost isn't a great deal.

What do you say admin? Can you do it? Please....? ;)

that sounds better.. and would solve noobs issues and wasted posts moaning about full boxes etc :cool:

Become an exclusive member and your PM box will hold up to 500 messages...

Rich :cool:

Become an exclusive member and your PM box will hold up to 500 messages...

Rich :cool:

nice upsell :cool: we will wait... 500 spam pm's would be even worse than not enought!!!

prefer the idea of paying per domain / list to sell as mentioned elsewhere on forum... gets rid of the wasters etc etc :rolleyes:

I don't really see why new members are limited to ten. That's easy to over run between logons, no matter how careful you are.

100 is managable, but a bit mean.

I know there has to be a limit, or some people will just keep everything, but everybody having 250 wouldn't cause any real load.

If you keep clearing your outbox, you could just keep on spamming.

But members will have alerted me by then so yes the limit is to stop spammers signing up just to spam you via PM.

Admin

At what point does it go up to 100? I am really struggling with 10 (and am not a spammer).

Cheers :)

At what point does it go up to 100? I am really struggling with 10 (and am not a spammer).

Cheers :)

Rhubarb,

I have upgraded you to regular member status.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom