Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal please appraise igroove.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
please appraise a few domains

Hi everybody could I please have some feedback on a few of my domains cohabiting.co.uk, igroove.co.uk, bloglinks.co.uk, onefix.com, gsmlinks.com and wiganfc.co.uk

Any comment is better than no comments

Last edited:
onefix said:
Any comment is better than no comments
true :D

cohabiting.co.uk - good if thats what they call it - i'd see what overture comes up with in terms of numbers. singles living on their own is a rapidly increasing market so should have some value.

igroove.co.uk, - nice i like it i for interactive, internet etc and groove has always been a "cool" word so i think this has great marketting potential

bloglinks.co.uk - not really a blogger so no idea if people want links to them?

onefix.com - again good marketing potential lets hope someone somewhere thinks along the same lines as you!

gsmlinks.com - gsm is not big in the uk but i think the us refer to it a lot so this might have some value state side.

wiganfc.co.uk - we've spoke before about this - wack a forum on it and get the traffic to return then sell shirts or something via an affiliate.

good luck

thanks charlie nice to get some feedback again. I've tried adding a forum to the wiganfc.co.uk site but seems like you need a miracle to get it up and running. Five registered members so far but I need to clone myself to keep up with all the work needed. Do people that run websites professionally ever sleep or see day light? "The zombie pasty people" (dictionary : Having a pale lifeless appearance) as I will refer to web designers from now on haha thanks again

Wheres the link to the forum on the site? I can't see it.

I gather most of the links on the site earn you are affiliate links? With the volume of traffic you get you should have a nice little earner there.

Also why don't you have some proper hosting, it would look more professional rather than showing onfix.progidy.net/etc/etc

Also............careful displaying fixtures on football sites, the FA own the rights to the fixture lists and charge a fee for anyone who wants to publish them, if you site becomes popular they'll come knocking.

Last edited:
onefix said:
I've tried adding a forum to the wiganfc.co.uk site but seems like you need a miracle to get it up and running.

Just create a 100 odd members yourself and talk to yourself all day long.. Its not all that bad, just the same as talking to my misses.

Someone will feel sorry for you and chip in.

aquanuke said:
Just create a 100 odd members yourself and talk to yourself all day long.. Its not all that bad, just the same as talking to my misses.

Someone will feel sorry for you and chip in.

Could be on to a winner there. If I do that I won't have to talk to my missus again>...

drizzt said:
Wheres the link to the forum on the site? I can't see it.

I gather most of the links on the site earn you are affiliate links? With the volume of traffic you get you should have a nice little earner there.

Also why don't you have some proper hosting, it would look more professional rather than showing onfix.progidy.net/etc/etc

Also............careful displaying fixtures on football sites, the FA own the rights to the fixture lists and charge a fee for anyone who wants to publish them, if you site becomes popular they'll come knocking.

It is on the top menu bar and says "Fanzone" maybe I should change it to Forum!!! Just tried to get into free forum and the link is dead so thats soughted that problem out. Ill have to find another free forum other than http://wiganfc.forumup.co.uk/?mforum=wiganfc

I know I should get it hosted properly but I only started it less than a month ago or so it was parked at sedo for a while. Just trying to keep costs down. Know of any good hosts? I would like to be able to run rss feeds or is it php oh my brain hurts again.

Can't do anything in life without somebody denanding some money
thanks for comments.

Last edited:
I've PM'd you.

Definately change it to Forum, i bet you'd get a load more posters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom