Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

PlayLotto.co.uk "Going once at £558....."

He was caught shill bidding.

Another black mark against this user that has shown deception regarding domains in the past.

Being accused of cheating by none other than Denys is rich. It would be like being chastised by Joseph Goebbels for telling an anti-semitic joke.

Within seconds of posting about the generally low quality of domains that were littering Gems as of late, Denys took offence at something I said about his, erm, unusual surname. Then, and only them, did probably the tech savviest UK domainer on the planet suddenly discover my "shill bidding" on a grand scale. Which I've never done, on a grand or a small scale.

At least I join a long and illustrious line of former-DL members who have had to contend with Denys' ludicrously gigantic ego and his total lack of humour. I'm glad that I'm in good company.

I'm not interested in knockers who have ever dealt with me, please feel free to procreate, but the thousands of extremely satisfied customers that I've had the pleasure to deal with over the past two decades might find the timing of Denys' investigation, trial and sentence just a little too convenient. Especially given his numerous skirmishes with very reasonable people such as AD's very own Steve.

All that posts states is "I annoyed him, so he decided to look into me and by doing so, caught me out."

I would agree Deny has a big ego. However, regardless of his ego or anything related to himself, Deny is know for actually posting evidence to back up claims he makes. He goes full-hog. He doesn't care about posting things that most people would argue he shouldn't, due to GDPR for example.

You can argue the morals of that but the fact is that he will call you out with proper evidence.

The passive/aggressive threat of wanting to meet me in person, that you made to me via PM, makes you equally look like you got caught out.

I didn't make any threat against you. I've had enough of your puritanical pontificating about the morals of buying SEO domains and just wanted tio have a frank discussion with you. It's only a threat if you see it as a such,. I certainly don't.

Your PM was "Please introduce yourself to me at the next domainers meet. I'd very much like to meet you face to face. Anybody can be a keyboard warrior little man." - Which was only sent after I mentioned your behaviour in this thread.

I call that passive aggressive. The whole ending it with 'little man' I believe shows it was a threatening message. That's not something you send to someone that you would like to meet and have a general friendly conversation with.

Especially knowing past emails you've sent to people with equally degrading and passive aggressive tones.

I've no interest in a "friendly conversation" with you. Your pomposity and queasy nature would preclude anything so mundane.

Absolutely no threats intended,implied or insinuated. I'm just looking forward to meeting you. All the best.

I think your digging yourself a hole here.

We will await Deny's post that will have evidence to prove his claim. I'm going to guess his blog post will reveal the truth about your nature, just like the DRS case did.

Another black mark

Does the mark have to be black? can't it just be a mark, if you like use red may be white.

Nothing to do with this thread but please let's start removing this subtle and un-intended anti-black remarks in our vocabulary.

That's out of the way, lets carry on with the conversation.

So what happen with this auction?:(

Thanks

I am removing this thread from public view

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom