Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal PlatinumJewellery.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think technology or social media keywords suit the .net tld the best. The local exacts for this are just 590 too. I can't see it has much more than low £xx value sadly. IMO of course. Good luck!

Edit: I just realised you mentioned you dropped it. Yes a pretty good choice too lol.

Last edited:
Looks like someone else has picked it up now. I have a couple of similar jewellery domains (RubyJewellery.net for eg) and it's a toughie... could be holding onto it forever!

well, I offered it many times on forums and never had any interest. I also offered it to broker tobyclements.com and he didn't want it. So, I just decided it had to go.

Rgds

Really depends what you’ve done and how long you’ve had it if you contacted potential buyers had no interest. Posted on the usual places ziltch again or had no unsolicited offers and never developed etc since 05 question should be whats taken you so long to drop it? Some names could be good for companies but unfortunately that doesn’t mean any will ever buy it at anything than reg fee?

A lot of domainers are potential newspaper hoarders of the future :D

I think you may of had more luck selling this were it not for the 2 versions of jewellery (english) and jewelry (american English).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom