Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

planetarium.co.uk + planetarium.uk

Reaction score

Last edited:
but buyer dint pay for it,in the end,i end up without of sale,now,im only listing on ebay.

Did the buyer say they didn't want it or have they not responded to emails?

Just thinking that 3 days isn't really a long time to wait for payment with it being half-term etc and RhysDavies is a regular on DomainLore so unlikely to renege over £70.

So you agreed to sell at auction on Domainlore and then decided you were not happy with the price, so refused to sell to the winning bidder, then come on here a few days later advertising it for sale via another platform. I'm afraid you won't get far in this industry with tactics like that; you sold it for £70, take it like a man and accept the risks of selling at auction. No point offering it back to the winning bidder now, the trust is lost, and I can understand why.

i did offered to the winner for £70.
But based on what has been said, only after you refused to sell it to them when the auction concluded? Auctions are binding, you can't have a think about it, see if there is a better option, then revert back.

I've issued a warning for this, not a ban at this stage.

I didnt refuse to sell it,he mention to me that the domain was listed in two places at the time,true,coz,i wasnt sure the domain would sell,that was my mistake,then i said,if he could offer the bid price that was offered on ebay,he said no,ok,fair enough,I understand.
After all i offered to sell the domain for £70,then he said that he was gonna make the payment in a few hours and nothing,so,i was telling the true alll the way long.
It is more concerning that you don't seem to comprehend why this could be a big problem to your reputation. By saying "sorry guv, you won the auction but I was selling it elsewhere too, will you pay more", you've immediately lost the buyer and breached the terms of Domainlore or any auction site. I'm surprised that hasn't led to a ban tbh.

sometimes people learn from mistakes making great buyers,sellers and domainers.

But not you, it seems. This is your third or fourth account here. o_O

https://www.acorndomains.co.uk/search/623191/
https://www.acorndomains.co.uk/members/rollercoastercity.16024/

Sill getting away with it at namepros I see.

And still faking the feedback on eBay?

How's Flippa going?

I was banned from flippa because,didnt buy some websites with bids on,thats why,we learn from mistakes.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom