Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Pickuplines.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has any thoughts regarding the value of Pickuplines.co.uk. Thanks!

Would like to see a website built with this, would be great to share by facebook etc, where people can add their own :)

Domain worth about £100 - £200 undeveloped.

Thanks Mally, much appreciated. I did start developing it but didn't get very far. Hopefully I can find time to have another go!

I see Tagnames has the singular since 2005 - and it's debatable which one is the better

I see Tagnames has the singular since 2005 - and it's debatable which one is the better

Plural definitely better I think, I mean if you're a desperate bloke that doesn't know how to talk to women you're going to need all the help you can get and definitely more than one line ;)

Well 'Pick up line' gets 12,100 exacts according to Google, 'Pick up lines' gets 368,000. So I'll stick to the domain I have. :)

Well 'Pick up line' gets 12,100 exacts according to Google, 'Pick up lines' gets 368,000. So I'll stick to the domain I have. :)

You need to be looking at the local count in Adwords as you'll do well to rank globally.

plural > singular, no doubt.
$3.5k as is, with development who knows?
Good luck buddy!
:gd

Really?

This domain is worth $3500 as is?

Why dont you offer a grand for it and see if he will sell and nab yourself a bargain. Money where your mouth is and all that...

It's another one them which is ok but even with a ton of info on there, how are you going to monetise it ?

Undev'd I am thinking reseller = reg fee and end user well I can't see there being one but who knows ?

Without even looking I can tell you that you have your keyword results set to broad and not exact.

It's another one them which is ok but even with a ton of info on there, how are you going to monetise it ?

Undev'd I am thinking reseller = reg fee and end user well I can't see there being one but who knows ?

Without even looking I can tell you that you have your keyword results set to broad and not exact.

Na he's quoting global.

It's the "when and how" of usage that matters. I'd love to know the click through ratio (for value) but thats not on Googles freebie list

this domain is actually great, but unlike others it actually needs to be developed. A lot of people feel that developing the website is what always will get you better value, that is wrong. A good domain name will get you good money.

This is a good domain name, BUT it is not one that you can build on and that is where the problem is. Unless you get fresh content you run the risk of losing traffic.

The domain has great potential provided that you have a vision for it and you work your butt off.

Right now if lucky you could probably get 300-450

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom