Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers perth + western australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Two catches from October, please make any offers below, no PM's:

A couple of nice geo's here for someone to develop. Perth is the capital of Western Austrailia, which would work nicely with the other name below, alternatively, use it for Perth in Scotland as it used to be owned since 1996 by the Perthshire Chamber of Commerce.

perth .org.uk - (pre reg date 1996 + has 66 back links and good web history here http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://perth.org.uk)

Western Australia is perfect for selling holidays/accommodation/tours/flights etc and a general information site covering the vast area that this state covers (1/3 of Australia). The .com of this name is a nicely developed site owned by the Western Australia Tourism Commission, they also own therealaustralia.co.uk to target UK searches and links up with their .com, so I may contact them to guage if they have any interest in this name as well.

western australia .co.uk - (pre reg date 2004)

Payment by PayPal, buyer pays Nominet fee, immediate transfer.

Hi Kev. £20 offer for perth.org.uk to start the ball rolling.

Last call for any interest in these before I put them away for future use, thanks for the current offers, but they are below my expectations.

I'm suprised there hasn't been any interest in the Western Australia name as yet, that one has good scope for a nice site.

I had a PM asking what price I was looking for for Perth on it's own, and Blether asked above also, so, I would expect to be receiving offers of around £500 for me to begin considering letting this go. BIN would be £900.

Taking in to account that it's a straight generic geo that was previously registered since 1996, has numerous good PR 5+ back links and is listed in the Yahoo directory for Yahoo UK, Australia, Canada etc.

I'll leave it open for offers until tomorrow, then it gets put away until I find time to stick a site on it in the future.

Last call for the Perth name today, if there's no more offers for it, I'll be sticking a page or two on the domain over the weekend just to start getting it ranking. I'm still looking for an opening offer for the Australian name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom