Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal PDNS.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PDNS.co.uk

Just wondered whatyyou think this domain name would be worth, if anything :)

I was thinking: Premium Domain Name Sales / Services ....

Thanks in advance.

non-pronounceable LLLL.co.uk are worth reg fee even with good letters, unless they have known acronyms IMO. (There are tons still out there) However, if you are thinking of development, it is fairly "smooth" to say so it could be memorable for those who visit.

Last edited:
PDNS.co.uk

Just wondered whatyyou think this domain name would be worth, if anything :)

I was thinking: Premium Domain Name Sales / Services ....

Thanks in advance.

Trying to make the foot fit the shoe is a mistake.

'pdns' needs to already mean something in a market to have real value. Inventing a meaning creates a market, but a market with only one person in it, the person who invented the meaning. You need to add a lot of costly value to make something from pdns, and that isn't pure domaining.

The number of four letter .co.uk domain names is too big a number to make that a 'digital commodity' category. Even the three letter .co.uk domain name market is uneven, and that is one limited to 'only' 17,576 combinations (I think, if my maths is right) minus a few RESERVED iterations.

Every three letter .co.uk is taken, and that drop market is very well monitored by any number of people waiting to pounce the moment a name cancels. You need a killer system and Automaton knowledge and even then you're up against it. Alternatively, trade your way in by buying low and selling high (being optimistic) or higher (being realistic). It can be done but you need to commit. No easy way in.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom