Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Payday-Loans.me.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What are your thoughts to the value of:

Payday-Loans me.../...uk

201,000 searches
£7.36 cpc

(I know its a me.uk with a hyphen)

Last edited:
I wouldn't blame you but I couldn't resist it :lol:

You must see some value in it then, maybe someone else does also. If it had cost you £50 to register instead of a couple of pound, would you still have regsitered it? If not, then it's not worth much.

You must see some value in it then, maybe someone else does also. If it had cost you £50 to register instead of a couple of pound, would you still have regsitered it? If not, then it's not worth much.

I think it does have some value, how much I'm not sure but I wouldn't have been surprised to see it sell for xx at least. someone once saw some value at some point as it has some history going back a few years. Might have a little experiment and see what can be done with it, for the sake of a few pounds there's not a lot to lose ;)

Sorry mate but same here, I wouldn't reg it and if it dropped I wouldn't imagine anyone would try to catch it, end users aren't going to want .me.uk either.

I don't even think it's worth reg fee :neutral:

Sorry mate but same here, I wouldn't reg it and if it dropped I wouldn't imagine anyone would try to catch it, end users aren't going to want .me.uk either.

I don't even think it's worth reg fee :neutral:

I would not have paid to catch it and there's not a hope in hell of an end user wanting it, but for reg fee im happy to give it a shot
if someone uses this: sameday-payday-loans.me.uk then it cant be all that bad

Last edited:
Get it ranking top of google then a few people will change there minds lol :p

I would not have paid to catch it and there's not a hope in hell of an end user wanting it, but for reg fee im happy to give it a shot
if someone uses this: sameday-payday-loans.me.uk then it cant be all that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom