Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Pay/Enter Online Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

chs

Reaction score
Looking for an online payment/entry domain along the lines of

enteronline.co.uk
payonline.co.uk
onlineentry.co.uk
enternow.co.uk

Budget up to £2k, post your replies below please. No numbers in domains or hyphens, .co.uk only.

I'll only reply to the ones I am interested in via PM. Thanks.

Along the lines of online competitions/entries or online payments or both?

datapay
speedpay
epaye
payacontact
cashbonanza
idpay
micropay.me.uk
minipay.me.uk

Last edited:
Manageonline.co.uk
Spendonline.co.uk
Submitonline.co.uk
Supplyonline.co.uk
Collectonline.co.uk
Remitonline.co.uk
Reserveonline.co.uk
Buyersonline.co.uk
Competeonline.co.uk

Last edited:
2002 registered PAY.org.uk

PayBill.co.uk - 2005 - £995

PayUK.co.uk - 2006 - £695

Although the following does not conform to the poster's requirements and does not qualify for .UK, it's included because, apart from its extension, it's obviously THE category killer word, a three character and is 12 years old. And at the end of the day, .org.uk sites can rank just the same as .co.uk sites.

PAY.org.uk - 2002 - £2K

All our domains have the original, current registration date quoted. Please note that unlike some sellers that are fond of quoting the irrelevant original pre-drop registration date of newly caught drops, all dates quoted are the "Registered on:" year quoted on the current Nominet whois.

All our domains unless otherwise specified were registered prior to 28/10/13 and qualify for the .UK version in June.

No VAT payable. Buyer to pay Nominet transfer fee unless same day payment is made in which case we pay it for you. The five payment options are BACS (UK), ACH (USA), SEPA (Eurozone), Wire Transfer (ROW) and Skrill (formerly called MoneyBookers).

PayPal is NOT an available payment option.

Please post SOLD in thread and PM me to complete sale. No long drawn out completions please. Instant registrant transfers initiated immediately upon receipt of funds and perfectly happy to change tag to yours prior to you making payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom