Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal pagerank.me.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
pagerank me uk

I Set this site up a few months ago as a challenge I thought was going to be hard going and BANG today after all my hard work it's PR5 :mrgreen:

What's it worth as a running website NOW (domain, setup etc) ? Don't get that many sign ups and not much from adsense traffic or affiliates. (not pushed it just the PR) But I'm sure in time now with a PR 5 it will.

So as is.... how much,? I'm not selling but how much would you all pay today.

Just a run through of what it is..... you can buy plugs or text links automatically through Pay Pal, and increase the value of your plug or text at a later date as the page fills to keep your alt tags descriptions and link on page 1 where it's PR5. (bit like You-cubez.co.uk)

But my strap line is "Plug your website"

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
So as is.... how much,?
£0

Google have tried to teach everyone 2 things.

1/ Pagerank does not relate to organic search results, if you can accept that pagerank in itself is not an indication of how a page will rank and therefore earn for you.

2/ Selling links or sites on the basis of pagerank publicly will get the site penalised/banned or a penalty given, again devaluing any financial worth of that little green bar.

As I stated in my other post though, if you disagree I have a PR6 mini site for sale for $6k if it tickles your fancy :)

True - but doesn't hide the fact that their are sites out there like mine and are doing really well, making money, helping other sites get noticed and indexed in Google.

Agreed Organic Google is best but this is the next best thing to get a helping leg in or up. ;) and £0 a bit hard on me their :(

Just noticed all the way domain this forum section no one hardly comments.
Might be because they don't feel qualified enough,...I don't know.

I'm no expert but.............

Why not change it and just type what you think in some kind of logic way ;) Why the domain/website is good, bad and try and give a price you'd pay if you were in that field for buying.

e.g SEOYourSite.co.uk (available for reg fee)

Last edited:
Whilst the site and idea might have worked well 12 mnths ago, have you missed out on the very public outing of buying links to pass pagerank?

As Scott says your site will undoubtadly get penalised at some point whether that means a loss of ranking for your site, a lack of any benefit from having a link on your site (for your buyers) or both!

I personally would'nt buy, but i'm sure others will.

Might have to sell the site and domain now, my loyal N REG Rover, my wings to everywhere broke today and i'm not happy a happy bunny.

PM if you want to make an offer for it. :( the site not the car ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom