Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Owner?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm starting a new business / website but the domain I'm looking for is taken and trying to see who owns it to see if they would be looking to sell, I joined on the chance that some may know the owner or he/she may even be on here.

The domain in question is MemorialLights.co.uk

Thanks
Sarah

Hi,

I'm starting a new business / website but the domain I'm looking for is taken and trying to see who owns it to see if they would be looking to sell, I joined on the chance that some may know the owner or he/she may even be on here.

The domain in question is MemorialLights.co.uk

Thanks
Sarah

Hi, the registrar behind it is openprovider.com (where this domain name has been registered). You could try contacting them asking to try connecting you with the owner. .. just give a solid reason why they should bother.

the hosting is most probably with transip.eu

also, there doesn't seem anyone really using it (mx records are not used = there are no email addresses associated with thi domain > so, probably the dn is not being used)

gl

Much appreciated, thank you

also, this domain name will expire on 2024-12-03, then after a while will return to the open market (if not renewed).

You might wish to talk to @ukbackorder to try catching it before anyone else (again, if not renewed). .. he will explain more how this works - a good service provider.

gl

I was going to post yesterday that the .uk version is available to register if you can't get hold of the the co.uk but unfortunately I am abstaining from posting here

Also unfortunately from the time I checked last night and just now someone has registered the .UK and put a for sale page on it :eek:

Also unfortunately from the time I checked last night and just now someone has registered the .UK and put a for sale page on it :eek:

:/ .. ahhh

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom