Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UKBackorder Auction OSF.UK - LLL From ROR Drop

Reaction score
Dear All

Just listed for sale this one https://ukbackorder.com/osf.uk/auction.html

Running this auction a bit shorter than some of my others - getting fed up of nothing much happening for days and all the action in the last 30 minutes and then into overtime. The sale today of vps.uk has taken it out of me.

Best Regards

JohnP

Getting fed up of nothing much happening for days and all the action in the last 30 minutes and then into overtime.

*FINALLY* someone else is seeing the light... I'm always ranting about this. Basically happens for all domain auctions... all the price action is on the last day, so 7 day auction lengths are just a PITA.

Yeah so you keep saying in various threads, but it's advertisement, standard practice. If you only put it up for an hour, or even a day, people either wouldn't know about it or wouldn't be able to plan around the auction.

5-7 day auctions are here to stay with good reason, and bidding your maximum on day one may be a bad strategy. If you want to do that then go ahead, but others are free to use whatever bidding strategy they want.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom