Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal .org.uk domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dont see to many .org.uk domains for sale here, i guess the value is drastically reduced from .com and .co.uk etc

i picked up storage.org.uk - i was just after some idea on what it could be worth.

Thanks in advance

Most people see .org.uk domains as non-commerical so it really limits any value.

Back when google gave a huge boost to EMDs, exact matches used to sell for quite a lot - but not any more.

I've dropped quite a few similar .org.uk domains recently so I don't see any value I'm afraid.

Others here might have a different opinion though.

Most people see .org.uk domains as non-commerical so it really limits any value.

Back when google gave a huge boost to EMDs, exact matches used to sell for quite a lot - but not any more.

I've dropped quite a few similar .org.uk domains recently so I don't see any value I'm afraid.

Others here might have a different opinion though.

As illustrated today when this sold for just £90:

https://domainlore.uk/mobiles.org.uk

Poker.org.uk is mines - if anyone wants to buy it send me your offers.

Fuck knows how you're going to develop it though :lol:

Yep don't like the chances for most. Unless it's for organisations or charitable purposes sold a few but for peanuts and not 25, 000 of them either..
I picked up virtual.Org.uk a year or so back if anyone has suggestions that result in a sale I'll give you 30% of the profit :)

Monkey dare I ask did you own it prior to 2011…

Last edited:
Poker.org.uk is mines - if anyone wants to buy it send me your offers.

Fuck knows how you're going to develop it though :lol:

Id give you a tenner for it, you'd be mad to turn it down!!

Yep don't like the chances for most. Unless it's for organisations or charitable purposes sold a few but for peanuts and not 25, 000 of them either..
I picked up virtual.Org.uk a year or so back if anyone has suggestions that result in a sale I'll give you 30% of the profit :)

Monkey dare I ask did you own it prior to 2011…

I either paid $50,000 or £50,000 for it, I can't remember.

the thing is nothings really changed - the market still exists..

Think the major problem with mobiles was the co.uk is developed real business so theres no online only bing seo play even.
@monkey as you now say EMD's are worthless will you take £100 for poker :)

Poker.org.uk used to be owned by a major affiliate, Kieron Donoghue, he also sold ukoffer.co.uk for a vast amount, he got out of the market at the peak to be fair...

http://www.here.org.uk/2010/09/pokerorguk-relaunched.html

Personally I think he made a complete mess of his poker.org.uk ownership (as did I).

He didn't manage to rank it while it would have been very easy to do so. I ended up owning the domain when it would have been slightly harder, but not exactly difficult.

He could have made a million quid from it, and instead made 25 grand. He hardly covered himself in glory there :lol:

sledges.org.uk for £25k was a pretty sweet deal. I am sure the owner has made his money back tenfold on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom