Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal onlinewill.co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Several months ago when the .co names were coming in, I bought a few, including this one.

I thought it would be good one day, when the online will writing service takes off ... assuming it will do eventually.

Any thoughts on the name would be appreciated.

thank you !!

Will info should get traffic, so you've made a solid reg, although I think there might be some better will related keyphrases in terms of exacts. However, brandability wise, yours is very good, and I reckon the .co will start to get some recognition.

Rgds

Is it worth selling the name now, or should I wait. Also, should I just email several legal companies asking if they are interested, or should I give a valuation myself, of so, how much ?

Last edited:
Is it worth selling the name now, or should I wait. Also, should I just email several legal companies asking if they are interested, or should I give a valuation myself, of so, how much ?

I very much doubt you could sell it at a premium. the .co (Columbia) is not going to interest any business entity - but as stated previously, it will capture 'usable' traffic thats not 'fussed' about origin

Last edited:

Some quick tips:
- To seriously market a domain, letters work better than e-mails, but no harm in sending e-mails as a first quick attempt. If you want a serious price, letters.
- I would set the price you want yourself, and state it in your offer.
- Put a site up on the domain too, add some related content, and say the domain is for sale.
- Although I think .co will gain recognition, start marketing now. You only have to accept a price you are happy with, but you need to test the market straight away, otherwise your market assumptions may be incorrect (costly!).

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom