Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal oldradios.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What can I do with this one?

A tribute site to the good old fashion 'non DAB' radio. :D

Can't think of anything much... I'm sure someone else will!

Rich :cool:

The problem, I'm afraid, is that oldradio, or even olderadio would be nostalgic and talking about people and shows that were on yesteryear. Oldradios - just being honest - sounds like something you'd throw away for a new one. I don;t see antique dealers advertising "old chairs" for example.

I was thinking more in terms of radio collectors.

There are a few of things that you can do with it

1) Sell to Eugene from big brother, hes probaly geeky and rich enough to buy it.

2) Theres always a charity that collects things such as mobile phones etc etc, so never know there might be a charity that collects old radios and either gives away or sales cheap to OAPs etc etc.

3) Set up a website shop buying and selling old radios but that would take time and money but have a look on ebay for some radios try and pick up some retro 70's etc and try selling them.

Actually using this website for a fan base of old radios would in theory be too much time and effort, especially if you dont have an interest.

But..............

If you can find a radio shop that sells replica old radios you might be able to do that and hopefully take commissions.

Would be reasonably hard too find but you never know your luck they do replica jukeboxs.

This is the best that I could find with a quick two second search

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OLD-GREEN-LEA...ryZ39993QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Regards

Mark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom