Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Occupy.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dropped recently, anyone with a view on value or who an end user could be?

I saw this and really liked it. If it was mine I wouldn't be letting it go for less than high xxx to mid xxxx. The obvious end user is the occupy movement (added to occupy.uk). There are also various companies using this although I don't think most have a uk presence.

There is a small niche for artwork; comics etc associated the Occupy movement? Try weoccupy.co.uk , occupydesign.org.uk and as said other obvious one the a central place for info for the movement itself ?

Don’t know if the association the word has would put more commercial end user of branding as such at present though?

Personally I'd have put this down as a property rental site over anything else.

This to me is one of those domains that on the face of it are great, but on closer inspection would be very difficult to either develop and make money or sell to an end user.

There is no way the Occupy movement would buy this domain, and the word is a bit too aggressive for me to be used for a property site, occupy conjures up pictures of German Panzers rolling into Poland.

I'm just not quite sure what anyone could feasibly do with it?

This to me is one of those domains that on the face of it are great, but on closer inspection would be very difficult to either develop and make money or sell to an end user.

There is no way the Occupy movement would buy this domain, and the word is a bit too aggressive for me to be used for a property site, occupy conjures up pictures of German Panzers rolling into Poland.

I'm just not quite sure what anyone could feasibly do with it?

Not to be a downer but I agree with this pretty much.

"occupy" seems to have become synonymous with protests

Try selling it to the guy that just bought Occupy.mobi ($2,499) last week.

Its the same guy that owns and runs Occupy.com

Once again thank you all for taking the time to respond, your input is invaluable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom