Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers Nlp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is for sale at domainlore - NLP is a huge and very lucrative niche.

I bought it a while back with the intention of developing it, and have put a nice site on it (which is included if you want it), but with some big jobs having come in I haven't time to give it the attention it deserves.

There are some incredible affiliate schemes for this.

Richard Bandler (who invented NLP) runs courses - if you sell one of these you get a £500 commission, plus there are oodles of other products and schemes to join (I'll let you know where they all are).

Adsense is also very good for NLP.

I've also had some content done by a guy who has some NLP ebooks he written - he's happy to rebrand the ebooks to the site and work on a commission basis.

I also found a girl who's into the life coaching aspect and would do something similar.

There's the opportunity to sell advertising on the site, and probably loads more I haven't even thought of.

I hate to use the term "category killer" but it really is a category killer domain and probably one of the few areas where an org/uk is perfectly suited.

It's there to sell, if you have any questions then please let me know.

Thanks.

sounds like you have sorted it pretty much... why on earth are you selling it?

Sorry Edwin, I listed it in the wrong place - my bad.

Why am I selling it - it requires effort and time which I don't have available.

It would be all too easy to just stick a load of affiliate links on it, but really with some serious effort it could achieve so much more.

I've spoken to a number of NLP practitioners and trainers, and advertising could be good for it.

They'd prefer to have an ad for an area to themselves rather than an area having numerous people advertising.

I've started creating sections, but it isn't complete and also needs some effort selling advertising spots.

But you add it all up and it could be a goldmine.

I'm not going to have time to work on it for at least 6 months, but if it doesn't sell then I'll let it age and then pick it up again later.

I thought someone else might like to get stuck into it.

Tried to make a bid but it didn't register as it was under the reserve...

Im sure your taking the micky, but just incase, I was saying if ben had something to say to you about an auction on another website, he should pm you and not play message tennis on this thread, as it bumps other peoples threads actually selling on acorn.

Richard Bandler (who invented NLP)

Who "co-developed" NLP along with John Grinder ... it was a partnership.

Since then they have both taken NLP in their own direction, notably with Richard with "Design Human Engineering" ...

Yes okay co-developed, but you know what I mean - it's one of the founders or originators.

Just wanted to give this a quick bump.

Finishes tomorrow, and just to confirm the website is included should you want it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom