Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Names for software developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am a shareware developer, not a domainer. And I am looking for a domain name that can be used as a company name of software developer. I think this means that the name must be easy to remember, hard to misspell or distort, and must not be misleading or producing a bad impression. In addition, I intend to sometimes use this name as an adjective to form unique names of my future software products by adding the company name before a short description of a product (like AI-Style Web Robot, BriskLogic Name Generator, SavvyPower Log Analyser and so on). Because my native language is not english, I am not sure what of the following names well satisfies the above requirements and best fits a name of a software developer site:

AsteriskSoft.com

AIstyle.com

AI-Style.com

BriskLogic.com

SavvyPower.com

TerseCode.com

Can you help me to make decision? Market values of the names are interesting for me too, but this is not significant for my current decision because I select a name for real use, not for resale. I like BriskLogic.com and I am especially interested in opinions about this name.

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom