Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal My first domain I bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Be lurking over a some forums for a while and I took the plunge and bought a domain. :p Its more than likely a stinker though. :lol: You dont learn if you dont take the risk. So here we go

giftsforgamers.co.uk

Do you think this has any value?

Thanks

It sounds good to me. However, everyone I know who has a gamer as a partner is either split up, in the process of spitting up or about to split up.

So I'm guessing there may be some people who would use it but as for gamers buying for gamers?

It would have to be some pretty cool well developed site and like most things if you have the skill time and resources to do this, then some fancy cool name would be better.

I would put £30 to £150 on it myself but I'm sure there are some gamers on here who can help more.

Ps not just you, but I don't get how people say they have been lurking and then join. Surely you have to join to see what's being sold so you can learn ?

Where did you register your name by the way?

I was lurking on the dnf forum but found this one as I was looking for co.uk to sell. I registered at ezpz. I have bought another site which I am trying to develop but am I thinking in future to buy them from 123 reg.

Will be interesting to see what other people think of this domain, its sounding more catchy all the time lol

Must be the G in gifts and Gamers that gives it a nice ring.

Be lurking over a some forums for a while and I took the plunge and bought a domain. :p Its more than likely a stinker though. :lol: You dont learn if you dont take the risk. So here we go

giftsforgamers.co.uk

Do you think this has any value?

Thanks

So get some webspace, instal wordpress, write some content, put up some links/ banners

domain name by its self = not a lot
domain name with traffic and rankings = more

So is it better to create a micro site and then try to sell it rather than just parking it on Sedo etc?

Made a simple website up. However it is still showing as parked at Sedo but when I do a who is its showing as my webspace people. Am i right in saying up to 48 hours to transfer?

Not a bad quick effort, get some unique content added every week and some backlinks as well as some analytics and leave for a while.

It sounds good to me. However, everyone I know who has a gamer as a partner is either split up, in the process of spitting up or about to split up.

This made me laugh, although it shouldn't as it's frighteningly close to home :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom