Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

For Sale Multiple Domains For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling the following domain names,

minicabsni.co.uk
orchardvalley.co.uk
repertoiregrotesque.com
cineplexltd.com
emeraldstoneinteriors.com
mcmullanjoinery.com
stephentumelty.com
stitch-n-time.net
tickdocjewellers.com
katzkuttz.com
theflowerbay.com
mcpeakes.net
noelgrimleyelectrics.com
foxyshairdressers.com
jigglersrestaurant.com
casementpark.com
laurelleafbar.com
herculesbar.com
sexymarydoll.com

totsonthetrot.net

hazelwoodphotography.com
dafabrications.com
conceptpaintingcontracts.com
sanddelectrics.com
kitchensolutionsni.co.uk
tullyventtiles.co.uk

If I accept an offer for bulk or individual domains, an EPP code will be provided. For .co.uk domains, I will email you a Nominet transfer request, once you accept you can edit the isp tag direct on the nominet site, (thanks systreg)

Last edited:
for UK domains I will update the ISP Tag, it will be down to your ISP to pick up the domain,

You shouldn't change tags for people, the buyer can set their tag when they accept the Nominet transfer that you email to them via Nominet, you do know about UK domain transfers? I only ask because on another post you said you are a noob.

As an example, if you change the tag for a buyer, the buyer can leave your details as the registrant of the domain, the domain will still be registered to you if they don't accept the Nominet transfer, or if you don't send one, and if they put something dodgy/illegal on a site, it will be you that any legal entity would come after. So, never change tags for people, just send the Nominet transfer and that's all you need to do.

By the way, it's UK ONLY Domain Names For Sale in this section ;)

Last edited:
hi systreg,

many thanks for taking the time to respond, yes I know about Nominet update and the fee for the uk domains, this is paid by the person gaining the domain name, and in my other post, I said to James I was a Noob meaning to this Acorn Domains Forum, :p

But yeah thanks for the info /salute

Quite a few domains infringing trademarks there. If you're not up on TM law you want to find out before a lawyer spots you and tries to shaft you.

apon getting advice from another forum member the three .ws domains are no longer for sale, I have requested they be deleted from my account

done the three .ws domain will be removed from my account

microsoftoffice.ws 2009/07/05 Dynadot Revenue Parking
whois ip /snapshot website unlocked delete on 2009/06/06

virginmedia.ws 2009/07/06 Dynadot Revenue Parking

talktalk.ws 2009/07/06 Dynadot Revenue Parking

That's got to be one of the strangest list of domains I have seen, they all seen to be for specific business's, what did you do go around town looking at the local shops, check if they owned there domain name, registered the free ones then tried to sell them to them?

at the start of may, our sales team contacted these people, to ask if they where intrested in a website, when they said yes we bought their domain name, but the ones on this list where never sent a proposal, minicabs changes their trading name and also have a new company owner we never contacted them but they did say we could close the site so what you see above is a list of domains of people that do want sites, I am returning to do a full time course in september so I wont be able to do these site,

Did they ask you to register the name for them?

Sounds a bit dubious to me, I think the best thing to do would be to delete the names relating to actual business's so the business owner has the chance to own them themselves and maybe get someone else to build a site for them, as you are not able to.

I don't see why anyone else would be interested in owning these names except the business owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom